Kamloops Dentist | Welcome | Thompson Valley Dental
Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Services In Kamloops
What we ask of you :
Please wear a mask while in our reception area.
Steps we have taken:
- Staggering patient appointment times so fewer people are in the clinic;
- Increased time between appointments to prevent overlap of patients and allow for thorough sanitizing of the rooms and equipment;
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Installed safety germ guards for our staff at the front desk;
- We will ensure that any patients or staff with signs or symptoms of being sick stay at home;
- Pre-appointment screening;
What we ask of you:
- Please do not come to the office if you have symptoms of COVID-19 including: Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of breath, runny nose, sneezing, if you have had contact or have been in isolation with suspected case in the last 14 days, if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
- Practice social distancing;
- Do not bring anyone with you to the clinic. Only child and infirm patients to be accompanied;
- Upon entering the clinic, Please sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer available at the reception area and in the operatory;
- Complete and sign Patient Acknowledgment of Covid-19 Risk Form.
Dr. Marcio Barros, Dr. Behmanesh and staff
Services at our Kamloops Dental Practice
Rebuilding the functionality of your teeth and mouth is our passion. At Thompson Valley Dental, we take particular pride in restorative treatments, working closely with a neighboring dental lab to craft lasting prostheses which are tailored to your needs. Depending on the condition of your smile, our full mouth restorations can include a combination of high quality procedures such as crowns, dentures, and implants. These restorations include meeting your need for orthodontic brackets work, basic root canals, simple extractions and other precise procedures.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: