Kamloops Dentist | Welcome | Thompson Valley Dental
Cosmetic & Restorative Dental Services In Kamloops
We would like to take a moment to thank you for your patience and support since the start of the COVID-19 crisis.
We are currently undertaking steps to re-start our services.
Starting May 25th we will be in the office Monday to Friday, answering our phones from 9 am to 3pm.
Patients with dental emergencies and urgent care will be given priority.
If you had an appointment cancelled during this crisis one of our staff members will be giving you a call to reschedule.
Steps we have taken:
- Staggering patient appointment times so fewer people are in the clinic;
- Increased time between appointments to prevent overlap of patients and allow for thorough sanitizing of the rooms and equipment;
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE);
- Installed safety germ guards for our staff at the front desk;
- We will ensure that any patients or staff with signs or symptoms of being sick stay at home;
- Pre-appointment screening;
What we ask of you:
- Please do not come to the office if you have symptoms of COVID-19 including: Cough, Sore Throat, Shortness of breath, runny nose, sneezing, if you have had contact or have been in isolation with suspected case in the last 14 days, if you have traveled internationally in the last 14 days.
- Practice social distancing;
- Do not bring anyone with you to the clinic. Only child and infirm patients to be accompanied;
- Upon entering the clinic, Please sanitize your hands. Hand sanitizer available at the reception area and in the operatory;
- Complete and sign Patient Acknowledgment of Covid-19 Risk Form.
Dr. Marcio Barros, Dr. Behmanesh and staff
Services at our Kamloops Dental Practice
Rebuilding the functionality of your teeth and mouth is our passion. At Thompson Valley Dental, we take particular pride in restorative treatments, working closely with a neighboring dental lab to craft lasting prostheses which are tailored to your needs. Depending on the condition of your smile, our full mouth restorations can include a combination of high quality procedures such as crowns, dentures, and implants. These restorations include meeting your need for orthodontic brackets work, basic root canals, simple extractions and other precise procedures.
Schedule Your Appointment Today!
Follow Us/Patient Reviews: